Wednesday, May 2, 2007

5 days

The count down begins, 5 days from today I will be boarding a plane headed towards South Asia. I really am not sure what to expect, but I am excited to see all that God has in store for me.
I have spent the last couple days in Toronto going through some training to prepare me to go to the place God has called me to for this summer. Through this training orientation week, I have had the chance to meet the most amazing women....Yep, our group is made up of 8 ladies and we are having an amazing super terrific time! Learning, sharing, discovering and growing more and more with eachother's help, we have all been able to see God's hand at work in all our situations.
I would like to ask you all to pray for me as I undergo all the excitement and adjustments that God has in plan for me. Safety of travel and direction once I land are things that are really concerning me right now. God has answered part of my prayers in that regards by allowing for on of the girls from my training group to fly out with me. Rebecca and I will be flying out from Toronto straight to London and part ways there as she heads out to Angola.
Thank you for your prayers...I'll be in touch with you shortly!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Danielle
Kevin LaBerge emailed us your blog site. Murray is on the missions board at Bethel. As a family we want to commit to praying for you.